Frequently Asked Questions for Teachers & Principals
1. Which grades do you work with?
The grades we work with are normally from grades seven to twelve.
2. Do your programs have a theme and would the school have any input into what this might be?
Our programs are based around hope and helping students find their voice, which leads them towards leaving a legacy and becoming positive influencers in their communities. Our show content is set and cannot be altered; however, when we address the students at the end of the show, we will take your input into consideration.
3. How many instructors are teaching the program?
Depending on the number of students participating, we have one to two spoken artists.
4. Do you have the necessary liability insurance and security clearances that the board requires?
Yes, we have necessary liability insurance, WCB coverage, and current police checks.
5. Will the kids do a performance at the end of the workshops?
If time permits, we allow the students to showcase the spoken word and other art forms that they've learned after the workshops.